This Blog OF Mine: Armed Robbery */ /* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */ Check Out My Personal page links on The right hand sidebar #spotlight{ filter:light } body { background:#000000; margin:0; color:#ffffff; font: x-small "Trebuchet MS", Trebuchet, Verdana, Sans-serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center; } a:link { color:#99aadd; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#aa77aa; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ffffff; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #000000; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #000000; text-align: center; color:#ffffff; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal bold 200% Georgia, Times, serif; } #header a { color:#ffffff; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#ffffff; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #000000; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal normal 100% Georgia, Times, serif; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal normal 78% Georgia, Utopia, 'Palatino Linotype', Palatino, serif;; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#6131BD; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#ffffff; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#ffffff; font-weight:bold; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#ffffff; } .post-body { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-body blockquote { line-height:1.3em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#6131BD; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #000000; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #6131BD; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #99aadd; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #000000; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #6131BD; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Pages

FeedBurner FeedCount

Jun 2, 2007

Armed Robbery


The sun was out and the snow was melting turning slushy as the traffic moved through town. I was working for my father in Denver Colorado as a service station manager. I usually started in the mornings at 6:30 am and worked until 3:00pm around about 12:30 maybe 1:00 in the afternoon there was a couple of guys yelling at me from across the street asking if I had a gas can they could use. I answered them and they walked across the street to borrow the gas can from me.



I opened the door to the office to go into the back room and get the gas can. Just as I cleared the doorway one of the Mexican men hit me in the back of the head knocking me down to the floor. I turned to see what the hell he was doing he pressed a gun to my forehead saying to me "give me the frig gin money fat boy" I started by reaching down for the changer fastened to my belt he looks at me shaking the gun in my face "never mind the small shit fat boy give me the bills and hurry up!" I had sent my wife over to MC Donald's just before my encounter with the two men so she didn't know what was going on in the backroom until it was to late.



She walked in, one of the Mexican men grabbed her she began screaming they yell at her and told her to shut her mouth then grabbed her hair and jerking her head over to where I could see her, asking me "do you want her brains all over the ceiling?" "because that is what will happen if you don't come up with more money fat boy". I said, I don't have any more money the man pulled her head back and placed the gun at the back of her head and started counting Wait I yelled turning around and lifting an oil case concealing another five hundred dollars I handed it to him .



He hit me in the head again and told both of us to get on our hands and knees and put our head in the corner closing your eyes. I figured that was where they would find us after it was all over. I placed my head in the corner and so did my wife they opened the back door and ran out of the building when I realized they were gone I ran over to the office building next door and called the police. I knew that when I worked in a station the possibility of being robbed was very real and at times we would talk about it I always told dad if any one robs me I'll kick there ass. When I called Dad that morning to tell him I had been robbed his first response was. Oh really did you kick there ass ?




AuctionAds: Increase the bid on your site's income!



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I don't think I've left a comment on here yet, it's hard to remember sometimes, especially when I don't know if you have internet access where you are now. lol

I bet you were kicking that robber's ass mentally though eh? I like your Dad, his humour makes me laugh lol. (Glad to read you were both alright during that ordeal, I would've surely messed me undies!)

Hope all's well.

Lisa said...

I know you're on here somewhere, I saw you today you know lol

Come...time for an update!