This Blog OF Mine: Un-Love Me */ /* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */ Check Out My Personal page links on The right hand sidebar #spotlight{ filter:light } body { background:#000000; margin:0; color:#ffffff; font: x-small "Trebuchet MS", Trebuchet, Verdana, Sans-serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center; } a:link { color:#99aadd; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#aa77aa; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ffffff; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #000000; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #000000; text-align: center; color:#ffffff; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal bold 200% Georgia, Times, serif; } #header a { color:#ffffff; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#ffffff; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #000000; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal normal 100% Georgia, Times, serif; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal normal 78% Georgia, Utopia, 'Palatino Linotype', Palatino, serif;; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#6131BD; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#ffffff; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#ffffff; font-weight:bold; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#ffffff; } .post-body { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-body blockquote { line-height:1.3em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#6131BD; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #000000; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #6131BD; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #99aadd; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #000000; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #6131BD; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Pages

FeedBurner FeedCount

Jun 18, 2007

Un-Love Me



Was it something I did or something I said? Was it the gift I gave or the poetry I read? It's been weeks since I've heard from YOU. It feels My heart is tearing in two.


The tears won't stop my mind won't rest. I don't have a pulse for my hearts in your chest. Tell me it isn't real it's just a bad dream. Tell me I'm crazy and things aren't as they seam. UN-love me if you think you can. Come on, do it Be a Woman. You are my sweetest of sorrows you always were, two weeks ago, today and even tomorrow.




AuctionAds: Increase the bid on your site's income!




AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Whoever she is, I hope you hear from her soon, that's heartbreaking sorrow, through and through :(

Lisa said...

And one more thing...I can't imagine it would've been the words you said...you have a lovely way of stringing them together. I always enjoy reading them myself :)

Larry said...

Lisa My dear Thank You for the sweet compliments My friend but I didn't write that poem . It isn't my work. But I have a situation that fits this poem perfectly. That is why I used the poem. I found it on the internet. It didn't have an author so I couldn't give the credit to the original Author.When I post a poem that I have authored I always place the copy write beneath the poem. check out Old Time Cartoons for example..it's down on this Blog Of Mine near the middle of the page.

Lisa said...

Whether you wrote it or not, I still hope whatever you're wishing for happens. I often use song lyrics to show how I'm feeling, and we all know I don't write or sing songs eh? lol

Besides, you DO write well, I DO like the way you string words together. And regardless of whether your using another persons verse or not on here, you're expressing yourself nonetheless.

My fingers are crossed that you and I both get what we want out of our situations!